An Arizona tenant is a Tenant-at-Sufferance if:
- The written lease expires (it is not self-extending or the landlord does not renew it for another term) and you protest to your tenant remaining;
- Landlord sends the tenant a valid notice to quit, terminating his or her tenancy for breaking the lease;
- Landlord sends the tenant a valid 5-Day Notice to Pay or Quit for non-payment of rent;
- Landlord had a Tenant-at-Will who is still in the unit after receiving a valid notice to quit; OR
- Landlord has a subtenant who is holding-over after the original tenant's lease ended.
Call us at 480-344-4035 if you need help evicting your Tenant-at-Sufferance.