Oct 24, 2014

Bedbug Educational Material

At each new move-in, all landlords should provide their new tenants with bedbug educational material. According to ARS 33-1319, this is one of their responsibilities as a landlord. If the property develops an infestation after the tenant moves in, it is almost always the tenant's responsibility to pay for it to be taken care of, but if the landlord doesn't do his part (i.e., provide tenants with educational material), he could be found liable for costs.

If you have bedbugs in your Arizona rental property give us a call at 480-344-4035 or email at to learn how to remedy this problem.